Loss of Sex
A woman's desire for sex is based on a complex interaction of many
components affecting intimacy, including physical well-being, emotional
well-being, experiences, beliefs, lifestyle and current relationship. If
you're experiencing a problem in any of these areas, it can affect your
A wide range of illnesses, physical changes and medications can cause a low sex drive, including:
- Sexual problems. If you experience pain during sex or an inability to orgasm, it can hamper your desire for sex.
- Medical diseases. Numerous nonsexual diseases
can also affect desire for sex, including arthritis, cancer, diabetes,
high blood pressure, coronary artery disease and neurological diseases.
- Medications. Many prescription medications — including some antidepressants and anti-seizure medications — are notorious libido killers.
- Lifestyle habits. A glass of wine may make you
feel amorous, but too much alcohol can spoil your sex drive; the same is
true of street drugs. And smoking decreases blood flow, which may
- Surgery. Any surgery related to your breasts or your genital tract can affect your body image, sexual function and desire for sex.
- Fatigue. Exhaustion from caring for young
children or aging parents can contribute to low sex drive. Fatigue from
illness or surgery also can play a role in a low sex drive.
Changes in your hormone levels may alter your desire for sex. This can occur during:
Menopause. Estrogen levels drop during the
transition to menopause. This can cause decreased interest in sex and
dryer vaginal tissues, resulting in painful or uncomfortable sex.
At the same time, women may also experience a decrease in
testosterone — a hormone that boosts sex drive in men and women alike
—which may lead to decreased libido. Although many women continue to
have satisfying sex during menopause and beyond, some women experience a
lagging libido during this hormonal change.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding. Hormone changes
during pregnancy, just after having a baby and during breast-feeding can
put a damper on sex drive. Of course, hormones aren't the only factor
affecting intimacy during these times. Fatigue, changes in body image,
and the pressures of pregnancy or caring for a new baby can all
contribute to changes in your sexual desire.
Your problems don't have to be physical or biological to be real.
There are many psychological causes of low sex drive, including:
- Mental health problems, such as anxiety or depression
- Stress, such as financial stress or work stress
- Poor body image
- Low self-esteem
- History of physical or sexual abuse
- Previous negative sexual experiences
For many women, emotional closeness is an essential prelude to sexual
intimacy. So problems in your relationship can be a major factor in low
sex drive. Decreased interest in sex is often a result of ongoing
issues, such as:
- Lack of connection with your partner
- Unresolved conflicts or fights
- Poor communication of sexual needs and preferences
- Infidelity or breach of trust
Homeopathic remedies for women sex desire
There are lots of explanations and control of a low sexual libido in females. Stress, melancholy along with getting older are normal cause.
From time to time, most women offers decrease of desire for sex on account of suffering caused by dryness of vagina the medication just for
this problem is Natrum Muriaticum. Some women of all ages features aversion as well as apathy for you to sex, therefore the girl should carry
the medicine Sepia. Quite a few girls, for the duration of menopausal has aversion in order to desire for sex , remedies Conium, comfort the
challenge. Many women of all ages offers agonizing ejaculation, so wife aversion for you to making love, medicine is Natrum Muriaticum.
Some tips and tricks:
- Talk openly with your partner about your sexual dysfunction
- Daily exercise is helpful to increase sexual drive
- Try to keep your body free from obesity
- Take a balance diet filled with plenty of fresh vegetables and fruit
- Learn to relax and de-stress by meditating
- Stop smoking
- Alcohol has bad affects to sexual function and desire
- Try to reduce the drinking of alcohol
- Avoid illegal and powerful sexual drugs
If your lack of sexual interest is related to stress as well as lethargy, phosphoricum acidum (phosphate vitamins and minerals) is really a good remedy.